Re: [teacherartexchange] 20th Century American Art texbook

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 22 2006 - 07:15:21 PDT

Greetings Gabrielle,

This book looks like it would be appropriate. You can order an examination copy.
Imagining America: Icons of 20th-Century American Art
http://yalepress.yale.edu/yupbooks/book.asp?isbn=0300109970
book is by John Carlin and Jonathan Fineberg

info on PBS film:
http://www.pbs.org/previews/american_art/

Read some reviews of the book:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/product-description/0300109970/104-0626561-1199954
(O'Keeffe is spelled wrong in the review....)

I found this by entering 20th Century American Art textbook in
Google... You might look and see what else comes up.

Regards,

Judy Decker