Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] 20th Century American Art texbook

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 22 2006 - 07:15:21 PDT

Greetings Gabrielle,

This book looks like it would be appropriate. You can order an examination copy.
Imagining America: Icons of 20th-Century American Art
book is by John Carlin and Jonathan Fineberg

info on PBS film:

Read some reviews of the book:
(O'Keeffe is spelled wrong in the review....)

I found this by entering 20th Century American Art textbook in
Google... You might look and see what else comes up.

Judy Decker

On 4/21/06, Gabrielle Bliss wrote:
> Hello all,
> I am looking for a text for a 20th Century American Art class for High School next year. Is anyone aware of
> anything that would be appropriate?

To unsubscribe go to