Re: [teacherartexchange] Prepping for next year

---------

From: Maggie Tucker (arttucker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 21 2006 - 18:37:01 PDT

If you've access to Home Depot, they have plastic storage shelves which
come four shelves which fit 22 x 14" folded portfolios perfectly, and cost
approximately $60.
Yes, to getting better tables. Bulletin boards? Cork rails?

So. . . . Stacie: think how much you've grown, girl. Last fall you
couldn't wait for the semester to end. You've been asked back, and sounds
like they're "rewarding" you
with some equipment. You go, girl!

At 12:12 PM 4/21/2006 -0400, you wrote:

>Hi guys,
>The school year is winding down (thank goodness!). I have been asked
>by the administration to write up a proposal of what I really need to
>have a functioning art room. Besides having a larger room, which I
>don't think is possible, I want to at least request storage and
>shelving and equipment. What do you guys think is super important for
>any art teacher to have?

Maggie Tucker

arttucker@earthlink.net