Re: [teacherartexchange] thoughtless principals

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 21 2006 - 08:01:55 PDT

Good point, Diane. We are TEACHERS, and we should all put our best
spelling and grammar feet forward. I've always told my students--and
teachers shouldn't be exempt--that it shows respect for the reader to
double-check your spelling and grammar. So it takes an extra minute to
look something up; this is a public forum and I sometimes cringe at the
mistakes being archived.

Maggie