Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] Picture clips? Need help

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2006 - 06:53:35 PDT

You can also use binder clips to hold them together - a little different
look - but readily available -

He and I have looked all over the web for just the clips (Nasco, Dick
Blick, University Art, etc.) Does anyone know of a source for these
clips in bulk? He's on a deadline of May 1st for the reception and

Thanks in advance!

Come to The Dark Side....we have cookies!!!!!!!