RE: [teacherartexchange] Picture clips? Need help

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2006 - 06:53:35 PDT

You can also use binder clips to hold them together - a little different
look - but readily available -
Ellen

He and I have looked all over the web for just the clips (Nasco, Dick
Blick, University Art, etc.) Does anyone know of a source for these
clips in bulk? He's on a deadline of May 1st for the reception and
opening!

Thanks in advance!
-Alix

Come to The Dark Side....we have cookies!!!!!!!