Note: To protect the privacy of our members, e-mail addresses have been removed from the archived messages. As a result, some links may be broken.

Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Picture clips? Need help


Date: Thu Apr 20 2006 - 03:49:36 PDT

they are called swiss clips...they have them I believe in the sax

-----Original Message-----
From: Alix Peshette <>
To: TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group
Sent: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 19:42:22 -0700
Subject: [teacherartexchange] Picture clips? Need help

A photographer friend has been given an opportunity to show his
photographs in a local coffee house. He wants to do minimal framing,
both in terms of aesthetics and cost. I suggested the "glass over
masonite held together with clips" sort of framing. I know they sell
kits for it, but he wants to buy the clips and cut his own glass and
masonite as his pictures are large and of various unique sizes.

He and I have looked all over the web for just the clips (Nasco, Dick
Blick, University Art, etc.) Does anyone know of a source for these
clips in bulk? He's on a deadline of May 1st for the reception and

Thanks in advance!

Come to The Dark Side....we have cookies!!!!!!!

To unsubscribe go to
To unsubscribe go to