[teacherartexchange] principals ,management

---------

From: subha de (desubhade_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2006 - 02:43:25 PDT

It is interesting to follow the trail of this
communication. Our principal wanted art rooms to be
open and accesseble during the school hours. Being
residential it is from 6.30 am to 8 pm.He also wants
the art room staff to be accountable for all the
materials -looms,half finished works etc.
The authority wants pretty works in display and wants
me to compromise on the educational part. Feeling a
bit low.
subha from india