[teacherartexchange] Call for Articles: Technology issue of SchoolArts

---------

From: Nancy Walkup (nwalkup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2006 - 19:11:56 PDT

Since the October issue of SchoolArts is going to be themed "Technology," I would like to invite you to submit articles and images for that issue. I am interested in both high and low uses of technology in the artroom, from kindergarten to high school. My deadline for that issue is June 1. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Nancy