Re: [teacherartexchange] How do you teach a principal?

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2006 - 18:14:29 PDT

Our former principal, aka the King of Faux Pas, tried
to make me believe he had a clue, but I wish he would
have just admitted that he didn't know what he was
talking about, because he often came off looking like
a jerk without meaning to. I'll never forget when he
was leading a tour of several business alliance
partners through the building when he stopped in my
room to watch the 6th graders making some ceramic
animal sculptures. One student was making a great
horned toad, and Dr. Faux Pas honestly said "Oh, are
you making a horny frog?" I thought the kid was going
to wet his pants. I tried to pretend I didn't hear
him, and the other kids tried not to laugh.