Re: [teacherartexchange] Critique Writing for Sixth Grade

---------

From: Kathleen Pfeifer (kpfeifer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2006 - 13:00:16 PDT

Do you have a sample of the letterhead you used on this unit? My fifth grade is studying Durer and it would be a great addition to our unit.

Thanks
K. Pfeifer

>>> arttucker@earthlink.net 04/17/06 11:10 AM >>>
Well, I just had a fun class of critique writing for sixth grade. And all I had to do was think outside of the box (duh!)

After a Power Point on Durer, we did the infamous four-paragraph essay about Rhinoceros. But I asked the students to pretend they were Durer writing to the King of Portugal, and I provided Durer's "letterhead" using his mark. They loved it!