[teacherartexchange] publishing a 7th graders comic strip

---------

From: christine (kotarsky_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2006 - 17:51:03 PDT

I have a 7th grade girl who has created her own comic strip. She has a
beautiful drawing style unique and professional. She has invented her own
characters and her writing is intelligent.
Does anyone know if she can publish and get her comic copyrighted? If so
Please direct us to the right place. Every day she shows me 2-3 new
creations.
I would appreciate any info you may have
Christine