[teacherartexchange] Innovative Practices in Teaching Art

---------

From: M Blue Horn (blue_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2006 - 16:35:16 PDT

 Greetings to all,

I will be teaching a graduate course entitled Innovative Practices in
Teaching Art in the June term at a local university with a compact timeline:
Monday - Thursday, 10-2:00.

The syllabus has not been examined in who knows how many years, so I am
asking for your input on what you consider to be Innovative Practices in
Teaching Art. So far, I have accumulated this information:

- Latest on Assessment in art ed including rubrics, electronic portfolios,
conference forms, etc.
- Visual Culture as a philosophy
- Aesthetic Education
- PROPEL
- TAB
- DBAE, re-examining

Any additional topics that you consider worthy of discussion, PLEASE feel
free to add to the list.
Thanks,
M. Blue Horn