Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Critique Writing for Sixth Grade

From: arttucker (arttucker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2006 - 08:10:22 PDT

Well, I just had a fun class of critique writing for sixth grade. And all I had to do was think outside of the box (duh!)
After a Power Point on Durer, we did the infamous four-paragraph essay about Rhinoceros. But I asked the students to pretend they were Durer writing to the King of Portugal, and I provided Durer's "letterhead" using his mark. They loved it!

To unsubscribe go to