[teacherartexchange] Fabric Applique Portraits - from Ellen Sears

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2006 - 07:10:08 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

A while back Ellen Sears sent me some photos of her students' self
portrait fabric applique.
They are wonderful! I put a group of them in an Art Room on Incredible
Art Department (the page may take a while to load):
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/artroom/Ellen/Ellen.html

I hope you enjoy these colorful creations. All fabrics were donated.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/