[teacherartexchange] Flooding in Belgrade

---------

From: Melissa Enderle (melissa_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 15 2006 - 09:40:29 PDT

Dear all,

I have posted a new blog entry on the flooding in Belgrade.
http://melissaenderle.blogspot.com/

Thankfully, a large portion of Belgrade is hilly, including the neighborhood
where I live and where the international school is. The post describes my
walk to Ada (which I can see from my apartment) which is flooded.

Melissa