[teacherartexchange] new project up

---------

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 15 2006 - 08:48:41 PDT

hi,

just posted our minnie evans inspired project - theme:
 what is your dream, nightmare, subconscious,
fantasy... emphasis on radial + bilateral symmetry
and crayon techniques. was very happy with the
variety and introspection! can't believe my kids
haven't succumbed to spring fever yet, tg... have a
power point of lesson intro, too, if anyone wants a
copy~

:Dwendy

 wendy
www.wendypaigefree.com