Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] New Chihuly Installation - Children's Museum of Indianapolis

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 14 2006 - 12:37:55 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Eileen sent me this link for a new permanent Dale Chihuly installation
at the Children's Museum of Indianapolis - Fireworks of Glass:
This is the largest permanent installation yet by Chihuly. The
43-foot-tall tower rises above a glass ceiling.

There are some fun activities on line for kids, too.

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources
To unsubscribe go to