Re: [teacherartexchange] Dysgraphia

---------

From: Mikel Lee (mikellee31_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2006 - 17:26:00 PDT

I have that "problem" too. Now that I teach elementary
my special ed are always my most gifted artists and a
lot of my "gifted" students I would peg for special
ed. However, when I taught secondary it was the other
way around. Maybe there is a shift is the creative
thinking taught in gifted programs compared to the
learning disabled classes in the last 5 years? - Mikel