Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] New Letter

From: Joe Medina (jmedina_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2006 - 17:11:19 PDT

Hi I am totally new to this art exchange ,
Currently I am seeking a end of the year lesson plan where high school
students can research and write about a surrealist artist/photographers
and generate their own body of work inspired by the surrealist .

I want to give students the option of using the traditional black and
white wet process or digital when generating their own work .

Thank You
Joe Medina

To unsubscribe go to