Re: [teacherartexchange] Dysgraphia

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2006 - 16:39:59 PDT

I rarely even know which students have IEPs. Only when I have concerns do I
go look at their records. Otherwise, they are just "one of my kids", and are
graded based upon personal growth. I can name several instances where I will
discover a student is special ed, because I often thought that student was
more on the gifted side!
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids