Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Dysgraphia

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2006 - 16:39:59 PDT

I rarely even know which students have IEPs. Only when I have concerns do I
go look at their records. Otherwise, they are just "one of my kids", and are
graded based upon personal growth. I can name several instances where I will
discover a student is special ed, because I often thought that student was
more on the gifted side!
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher

>> <snip>. Often my special ed students
>> were graded just like all other students. Sometimes they out performed
>> the "normal" students.

To unsubscribe go to