Re:[teacherartexchange] student with dysgraphia

---------

From: Jenny Watlington (pritchard1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2006 - 13:33:58 PDT

       Thank you all for your responses. I am used to having spec. ed in my
class, (ed, ld, autistic), and we work it out on a case by case basis and I
think this is why the case workers think I can work the student with
dysgraphia. I am interested in specifics of people who have worked with
students with this particular condition, so the email about the OSU
architecture student and the corel paint/wacom tablet (which I don't know
anything about) is great.

    The student in question recently wrote an essay about how hard it is to
find friends and being teased in school because he is different. I will
show him the email about the OSU student. He loves working on the
computer. I think that will make his day.

Thanks again- Peter