Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Dysgraphia

From: Elizabeth Heisey (elizhiz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2006 - 03:50:29 PDT

We use corel painter with a sylus and wacom tablet. I
would think the returns on this for a disabled student
would be very great.

As far as general inclusivity for students with
special needs, my favorite tool is to pair them with a
student who follows directions well. Works as kind of
one more example of the process I taught. But also
helps keep them on track.

Do You Yahoo!?