Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] China/US Photo/Manipulation Collaboration

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2006 - 21:36:38 PDT

>> I am on an iMac, using IE 5.something
>> and OS 9.2. (Yes, I know it is time for a new computer, but in the
>> meantime...)
>> Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
>> Art teacher, K-5, retired

        I just got a new G5 i-mac with a 20 inch flat screen, I'm in
computer heaven
playing with my new toy. It was under $1500 at Sam's. My hard drive
went out
on my powerbook. It was hard to do at tax time because I can't deduct my
toys now, but retirement deserves new toys too. It's just like
sitting in front of a
wide movie screen.

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons