Re: [teacherartexchange] China/US Photo/Manipulation Collaboration

---------

From: Harold Olejarz (holejarz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2006 - 20:30:52 PDT

Beth,

Both Tom and i are using Photoshop. I also use Photoshop Elements.

Photoshop Elements is something worth looking into. if you don't have
it the eduction price is under $100. You can also go to www.gimp.org
for the open source, FREE!, program that is very close to Photoshop.

Harold

--
Harold Olejarz
www.olejarz.com