Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] China/US Photo/Manipulation Collaboration

From: Harold Olejarz (holejarz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2006 - 20:12:09 PDT

Perhaps you and I or others on this list can start a student collaboration.

The simplest thing to do might be to use the site that I curate:

Students or teachers may upload images to the site and other students
may download the images, manipulate them and then post them.

The site is not set up for comparisons or linking images but if the
project takes off I could see about getting some changes made.

Otherwise we could use our school sites, post images that may be
manipulated and then put links to the variations. Using the web rather
than email would take time pressures off the project.

I am sure we could set something up easily.

On 4/11/06, Ann Ayers <> wrote:
> Harold,
> I am truly impressed! This is the sort of thing that I've been
> hoping for my students to do some day!
> The images are awesome!
> Ann
> ---