Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Dysgraphia

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2006 - 20:08:48 PDT

I always received paperwork to fill out when I had special ed students.
It would ask if the grade assigned was based upon special criteria.
I don't remember the exact wording. Often my special ed students
were graded just like all other students. Sometimes they out performed
the "normal" students. I remember one young lady, who was in
special ed for math, constructing a perfect icosahedron before
anyone else in class. I proudly showed her work to the principal.

On Apr 12, 2006, at 8:24 PM, "" <> wrote:

> I have had 2 students that have had this disability. I have just
> had them
> do the given projects, but graded them accordingly.
> Lauren

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703