Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] China/US Photo/Manipulation Collaboration

From: Harold Olejarz (holejarz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2006 - 20:06:09 PDT

Glad you like the work. It is an exciting project.

Your monitor resolution is probably set at 800 x 600. If you go to the
apple menu and scroll down to Control Panels and select Monitors you
will be able to change your screen resolution to 1024 x 768. Things
will look smaller but you will have more space on your screen.

On 4/12/06, Ann Heineman <> wrote:
> Hi Harold,
> I have been enjoying your images very much, also! One problem I've had
> with some of the thumbnail links is that the collaboration image overfills
> the screen and I can't get to the thumbnail click image that is mentioned.
> Any ideas for solving this problem? I am on an iMac, using IE 5.something
> and OS 9.2. (Yes, I know it is time for a new computer, but in the
> meantime...)
> Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
> Art teacher, K-5, retired
> >
> > Take a look at:
> >

> > The site is a collaborative work involving a friend of mine in China
> > and me. We started sending images to one another and manipulating the
> > images.
> >
> > Harold
> ---
> To unsubscribe go to