Re: [teacherartexchange] China/US Photo/Manipulation Collaboration

---------

From: Harold Olejarz (holejarz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2006 - 20:06:09 PDT

Ann,

Glad you like the work. It is an exciting project.

Your monitor resolution is probably set at 800 x 600. If you go to the
apple menu and scroll down to Control Panels and select Monitors you
will be able to change your screen resolution to 1024 x 768. Things
will look smaller but you will have more space on your screen.

Harold

--
Harold Olejarz
www.olejarz.com