[teacherartexchange] Carborundum Intaglio Printing Lesson - from Bill Root

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2006 - 13:34:03 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

The topic of non-chemical printmaking came up on Getty list recently.

I have put Bill Root's Carborundum Intaglio Print Lesson Plan on
Incredible Art Department:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/Bill-Print.htm

I have done this method myself with high school and middle school. In
middle school, we finished up using waterbase block printing ink and
had good results.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department