Re: [teacherartexchange] China/US Photo/Manipulation Collaboration

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2006 - 12:16:06 PDT

Hi Harold,
    I have been enjoying your images very much, also! One problem I've had
with some of the thumbnail links is that the collaboration image overfills
the screen and I can't get to the thumbnail click image that is mentioned.
Any ideas for solving this problem? I am on an iMac, using IE 5.something
and OS 9.2. (Yes, I know it is time for a new computer, but in the
meantime...)

                    Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                    Art teacher, K-5, retired