Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] contact for keynote speaker

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2006 - 18:21:20 PDT

On Apr 10, 2006, at 9:29 PM, wrote:

> The Oregon Art Ed Association is looking for a nationally known
> artist as our keynote speaker for the fall conference. Does anyone
> out there not only have suggestions, but also contact information?
> That way we will know that they were well received by your
> group :-) and we can make contact about their fees and expenses.
> with thanks in advance~
> creatively, Linda in Oregon

Years ago we had Dr. Phillip Dunn speak in Kansas City. He has always
impressed me especially
with his sound advice about art teachers improving themselves. He
insists we need to get out of the
classroom and expand our minds. Here is a link about Phil.

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
Albuquerque, NM 87199-1703