Re: [teacherartexchange] how many preps

---------

From: Holmgren (holmgren_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2006 - 17:39:59 PDT

I totally empathize. The only way I can keep track of what is going on is by
using post-it-notes---I have a folder for each day of the week, and I make
sure I note what each class is doing that day. then--I have to make sure
that I read the notes. I keep all those notes on my folder all year, so I
can go back and check to see what a particular class has done. It does
drive me crazy how I can't keep all the grades on the same track. Right now
my Friday classes are 3 weeks behind the other classes--I will have to
eliminate a project for all of them. Sometimes I will have a particular
class that has gotten way ahead have an "art game day" or do a one day
project, to try to get them on track with the other classes in that grade.

Mary H.