Re: [teacherartexchange] Calculating Chicago Hours

---------

From: ceastman (ceastman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2006 - 14:51:27 PDT

and in my district we are required to get 12 hours of PD per school
year outside the regular school day (so that leaves out everything i
went to at the conference before 3:40 on thursday and friday). that is
PD but not for our continuing certificate. for that part i have to pay
tuition for 6 graduate credits at an approved university or 18 CEUs
every 5 years. i'm all for continuing education. it's the jumping
through hoops according to all the silly rules that gets my dander up.
linda in beautiful sunny warm springtime michigan