[teacherartexchange] Critique Files on Incredible Art Department

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2006 - 09:31:46 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Jeannie Sandoval sent me some files she uses for critique - you can
edit them to match your projects.

Here is an individual critique:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Jeannie-critique.htm

Here is a Round Robin Critique (student evaluate two classmates' work
first then their own).
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Jeannie-critiqueRR.htm
Jeannie had lines for writing. You can add those back.... lines go on
forever when changed to html.

Here are some additional links:
Questions to ask - from Craig Roland:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/crit.htm

Creative Strategies to Teach Art Criticism:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/crit2.htm

Art Criticism - Elementary - by Betsy Larson:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/criticism2.htm

Art Criticism for Elementary:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/criticism.htm
I got this from Teachervision - when my link was broken for this
lesson, I took the liberty of putting it online (so far, no one has
complained)

Some additional sources (check out link to Marvin Bartel's site)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/arted.htm#Criticism

Entering Art Criticism in IAD Google search brings up many more
hits... I just listed a few here.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/