Re: [teacherartexchange] photography curriculum

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2006 - 05:51:17 PDT

Greetings,

There are many sources, including Marvin's, listed on this page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/photo.htm
Look under Lesson Plans and Curriculum.

Some very good sites I had are no longer on line - but there is still
plenty to see. I recently verified links - If you find any
misdirected, please let me know as I did not actually click on each
link to insure the site was still there (my software just checks for
broken links).

Regards,

Judy Decker