Re: [teacherartexchange] how many preps

---------

From: Amy Broady (AmyBroady_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2006 - 19:07:47 PDT

Like Mike, I have only three preps. (Don't feel guilty, Mike, just feel
blessed!)

I teach first, second, & third grades. But I teach the same lesson over and
over again for each grade level. I have 9 first grade classes, 8 second
grade classes, and 6 third grade classes. Next year it will almost certainly
be more; our school is growing very rapidly.

Amy in TN