Re: [teacherartexchange] how many preps

---------

From: Una Lurker (eileen181_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2006 - 12:54:49 PDT

We have a seven period d( and I have to prep for seven classes. All other AP teachers have two preparation periods second semester while I have one. Next year I may have eight classes to prep for too with only one preparation period. It seems like they expect more and more out of us!!

Eileen Lurker
Lizton IN