[teacherartexchange] Lesson Plan - Pysanky Eggs - on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2006 - 10:33:25 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Sue Steven's lesson plan for Pysanky (Ukrainian) Eggs is now on
Incredible Art Department. I did get permission to use the design
symbolism files that Sue adapted from Olga's site (her site is listed
on the plan).
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/Sue-Pysanky.htm
Lesson plan is for high school (adaptable to middle school) and
elementary ideas are listed (along with scratch board sample from
Jackie).

Sue's Symbolism file is still on in pdf form (linked to the lesson)
The info file has been removed as that is included on the lesson page.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/