Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Calculating Chicago Hours

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2006 - 10:26:12 PDT

On Apr 9, 2006, at 8:58 AM, M. Austin wrote:

> WOW! Do you really have to document every minute? - heck, you can
> learn new lesson ideas just by standing in line in the bathroom!

        Be careful here, this is very unfair to use guys. We never have to
stand in those
long lines. Of course I always recertified based on my watercolor
workshops in
New Mexico. Same workshop every June, different numbers of course.

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
Albuquerque, NM 87199-1703