Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] Norma Bessouet Exhibit - surreal mystical

From: Leslie Miller (zandeerae_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2006 - 09:09:33 PDT

Arden Gallery is great.
If you go to their "Gallery Artists" you will find Margaret Gerding, who was
my student in Elementary school. A non stop artist at that point, her mother
was beside herself because Margaret would be up all night in the harage
studio painting , drawing, printing, constructing, besides being a straight
A student. I used to get her work as presents, then began to buy them, then
had to pay on time for them, and now can't afford them. My family did
purchase a small landscape that she did for my 60th birthday.

Leslie A.Miller
Midway Studios
15 Channel Center Street, #309
Boston, MA 02210 (in construction)