[teacherartexchange] A cool organizing tool

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2006 - 07:37:52 PDT

Look what I found for my classroom:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ikea-Fangst-Mesh-HANGING-STORAGE-6-Compartments-Orange_W0QQitemZ4453192230QQcategoryZ10034QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

This thing is AWESOME! I put all my markers, pencils, scissors,
rulers, erasers and other little things in the compartments. I put it
so that it's convenient for the kids to just toss their supplies into
the correct compartment on the way out the door, and the room gets
cleaned up so much easier.

Plus, it's got a big, velcro hanger at the top, so it fits right
around one beam of my suspended ceiling. It's near the wall, so it's
well, supported.

Just thought I'd share. :)

Becky