Re:[teacherartexchange] help with narrative painting research received from Su Doman

---------

From: TERESA NOGUERA (nogueratt_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2006 - 07:36:18 PDT

Dear Su,
Thanks ever so much once again for your suggestions,
they were great and they have opened a new window
through which "light" is once again shining through.
It is reassuring to see it after having only seen
"darkness" for a while. I have managed to look at some
of the research done on "Visual Thinking Strategies"
(VTS) and "Visual Understanding in Education" (VUE) by
Abigail Housen and Philip Yenawine. I will also try
to contact them at VUE after the Easter holidays.
Once again thank you sooooo much for your help and
your good wishes, they are very much appreciated.
Wishing you a very Happy Easter and all the best.
Kind regards,
Teresa