Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Norma Bessouet Exhibit - surreal mystical

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2006 - 06:49:46 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

A while back Norma Bessouet's web site was shared. I haven't been able
to access her site so I removed the links. The other day, I received
word of an exhibit at Arden Gallery. Here is the web address:

I won't be putting this link on IAD.... you do have permission to save
her images to file to use with students.

Here is another image:

Norma Bessouet was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina. At the moment she
divides her time between studios in New York and Buenos Aires.

More work:

About the artist:

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department