[teacherartexchange] Norma Bessouet Exhibit - surreal mystical

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2006 - 06:49:46 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

A while back Norma Bessouet's web site was shared. I haven't been able
to access her site so I removed the links. The other day, I received
word of an exhibit at Arden Gallery. Here is the web address:
http://www.ardengallery.com/Bessouet/Norma_Bessouet2.htm

I won't be putting this link on IAD.... you do have permission to save
her images to file to use with students.

Here is another image:
http://www.mojoportfolio.com/artist_search/bessouet.html

Norma Bessouet was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina. At the moment she
divides her time between studios in New York and Buenos Aires.

More work:
http://www.kourosgallery.com/artists/bessouet/Bessouet.htm

About the artist:
http://www.kourosgallery.com/artists/bessouet/pages/About%20the%20Artist.htm