Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] how many preps

From: Elizabeth Heisey (elizhiz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2006 - 06:10:08 PDT

How many different classes do you all prepare for a
given day? Is 7 a lot? The change that has been
suggested to me for next year would be a total of 10
classes for the year, 7 per semester. I am feeling
quite overwhelmed by this, but thought maybe others
have to do this. These could be squeezed into 6
periods with a 2 period prep time for me. I might have
to take a study hall out of my prep time. We have 8
periods. I looked at our master schedule and most
teachers have 3 different classes. Is art different by
Beth H

Do You Yahoo!?