[teacherartexchange] New Book - The Happy Brush, The Joy of Chinese Painting

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 08 2006 - 10:55:38 PDT

For those interested in Traditional Chinese Painting,

I received this notice of a new book.....

Greetings from the University of Indianapolis Press,

        The University of Indianapolis Press has exciting news to
share with you. We have released a new book, entitled The Happy Brush,
The Joy of Chinese Painting.... This book includes step-by-step
instructions on how to do Chinese ink brush painting for all
ages...... Please note that the University of Indianapolis Press is
offering a 15% discount to those who order the book by May 9, 2006.

Sincerely,

Phylis Lan Lin, Executive Director
University of Indianapolis Press
http://www.uindy.edu/universitypress