[teacherartexchange] NEW! Artroom of Denise Pannell added to IAD Art Rooms

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 08 2006 - 10:21:30 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Denise Pannell - Fairview Elementary (Sherwood, OH) - now has an Art
Room feature on Incredible Art Department:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/artroom/Denise/Denise.html
There are a lot of images on the pages so they may take a while to load.

Lots of fabulous project ideas.

If you would like to have an Art Room of your own on Incredible Art
Department, let me know. For Art Rooms, I do need you to obtain
"permission to publish". I can send you some sample forms (if you
like).

In order to have an art room on Incredible Art Department now, you
have submit at least one lesson plan. Work for one of the pages can be
for the lesson plan if you wish.

This is just one small way you can advocate your program.

Check out more Art Rooms:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/artroom/artroom.html

Regards,

Judy Decker