Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] News of a High School Student Art Contest (New Zealand)

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 08 2006 - 06:27:25 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I am just passing this request on to you... I do not "advertise"
contests on Incredible Art Department.....

From Barry Marx:

I need High School Student Art Contest Entries from you - students
enter via the web with digital uploads of images

Computer Graphics are eligible - along with "traditional" art...

Please visit the web site:

First prize is NZ$1000 and a three week all expenses paid trip to New Zealand

Please email me (bmarx at I am ready to assist you in any way

We have been acknowledged at a UNESCO Art & Education Conference in
Lisbon Portugal last month, and by the International Children's Art
Foundation, Washington DC

Barry Marx
Art Curator

Rotary Club of Otorohanga - New Zealand
There is an entry fee.... read the details on the site. Contact Barry
is you have questions.

To unsubscribe go to