Re:[teacherartexchange] Marvin and removing adhesive

---------

From: marcia (marciadotcom_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2006 - 21:36:43 PDT

Hey, Marvin.
Thanks for the ideas about the Smart Art awards and
hanging the art with masking tape "hangers".. that
will definitely come in handy.

I found an AWESOME product that will remove labels and
adhesives without damaging things. I assume it will
also easily remove masking tape from walls. It's
called Un-du Adhesive Remover. It's like magic. You
drip a couple drops on and the label or sticker will
slide right off. I found this product because I am
trying to remove about a hundred labels from
photographs. It doesn't damage the photo at all and
the liquid evaporates a few seconds later! I got it
from Hobby Lobby, a local craft store. Marcia