[teacherartexchange] Doing ATCs? Find a classroom to swap - Check the message board

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2006 - 11:04:56 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Mary Elizabeth posted this to Art Education list:

For those teachers who are interested in making artist trading cards
and then trading them by mail with another art class...

Find another art teacher to swap with at the artjunction.org
discussion board. After all, they aren't artist trading cards if they
are never traded!
http://artjunction.org/board/viewtopic.php?t=11
I will update my link - Here is the site Craig Roland created if any
of you missed that post:
http://www.artjunction.org/atcs/

Regards,

Judy Decker