Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] Smart Art Awards & Exhibits

From: familyerickson (familyerickson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2006 - 14:44:40 PDT

At the end of the day I often take a small sticky pad and write notes to
myself for the evening--
might look something like this--
*look for Nat. Geo. article on elephants for Stephanie
*pull out sample package of green air dry clay and offer to David for his
*pull Scholastic Art on Peter Max to show to James

These are all things I am doing as surprises for individual students to show
them that I am interested in THEIR work and THEIR interests and THEIR
vision. I agree with you Patty and Mike----Kids really appreciate it when
you single them out and they really like it when they know you are thinking
about them specifically on your own time.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.