RE: [teacherartexchange] Smart Art Awards & Exhibits

---------

From: familyerickson (familyerickson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2006 - 14:44:40 PDT

At the end of the day I often take a small sticky pad and write notes to
myself for the evening--
might look something like this--
*look for Nat. Geo. article on elephants for Stephanie
*pull out sample package of green air dry clay and offer to David for his
project
*pull Scholastic Art on Peter Max to show to James

These are all things I am doing as surprises for individual students to show
them that I am interested in THEIR work and THEIR interests and THEIR
vision. I agree with you Patty and Mike----Kids really appreciate it when
you single them out and they really like it when they know you are thinking
about them specifically on your own time.

Cindy