[teacherartexchange] Oops--need WRITTEN reason for why I left!

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2006 - 13:48:39 PDT

Hi, all,

Thanks for your responses. I should have clarified that I'm only at the
filling-in-the-blanks (on the application) stage in my job hunt. I
would have no problem stating my preference for HS in a personal
interview, but do you think that's okay to write on the app? "Prefer
high school" ? I don't want to sound negative about leaving the MS; I
haven't burned my bridges there and indeed, I've subbed there quite a
bit this year. "Took a sabbatical" as someone suggested? I want to
sound professional, upbeat, and truthful in six words or less (which is
about how much space is allotted).

Thanks,

Maggie