Re: [teacherartexchange] "Text" in clay

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (SMILLER_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2006 - 12:14:20 PDT

Any rubber stamps work great. You can get alphabets at Walmart. We've also used alphabet macaroni to write out poems--takes a little patience. You just leave them in and they burn out. Don't get worried if you wrap the piece up after you've already pushed in the macaroni--it will turn green and grow but the initial impression is still there under it all.

>>> BigCrab99@aol.com 04/06/06 5:26 AM >>>
I would like to include text, simple words or phrases, in a clay slab
project. The letters should be 1/2 inch or less. Can anyone point me toward a
source for letter stamps appropriate for using with clay?
 Carolyn in Virginia Beach